Latest Updates and News!
* We will be closed for the summer holidays from May 22nd to June 26th! Enjoy your summer and stay active! Classes resumes after 4th of July holiday.
* Classes resumes from July 6th at Shawnee Mission location and July 9th at Overland Park location.
* If you are a Groupon customer and your voucher expires between May 22nd and June 26th, you will be allowed to use them until August 15th!
* ONGOING BOLLYWOOD FITNESS classes for adults On Tuesdays and Thursdays (7pm-8pm) at Sylvester Powell Community Center in Mission, Kansas!
* ONGOING BOLLYWOOD FITNESS classes for adults and older kids (age 8 and up) every Sunday from 11:30am -12:25pm at Lotus Yoga and Wellness Spa at Nall ave. & 151st in Overland Park, KS.
*We are on Groupon! Grab the deal, it will not last forever! This deal is NOT valid for Sunday classes!
* Want to join the Bollywood dance classes? Contact us today. We keep forming adult and children groups throughout the year for the purpose of learning new choreography and performing at various cultural platforms.
*Find, share and like us on Facebook
*Watch our videos on You Tube channel "Bollywood groove Kc". Like, comment and subscribe!
Sign up for an ongoing BollyFIT classes!
Welcome to Bollywood Groove KC! We are the first Bollywood Dance and Fitness Company in the Kansas City metropolitan area. We offer bollywood dance and fitness classes for children and adults. Burn calories while dancing on one of our energetic bollywood dance cardio classes for adults. Let your kids experience the culture of Indian dance, stay active and give them the chance to perform on stage. Enroll your child or children for one of our dance classes and get the opportunity to perform on cultural platforms. We also offer private lessons for weddings, baby shower and other events. Whether you are new to bollywood dancing or someone who is experienced, there is something for everyone. What are you waiting for? Look no more.
What is bollywood dance?
"Bollywood Dance" is the popular name for modern Indian dance. The dancing in Bollywood films incorporates various dance forms and is a fusion of styles including classical Indian dance, Indian folk dance and bhangra as well as western styles such as jazz, hip hop, latin dance and contemporary dance. Click here to register for any one or more dance and fitness classes. Call 816-308-2602 or email at email@example.com for more information.